- Use of profane & abusive language.
- Confront the debtor at work after they’ve been informed not too.
- Contact debtors to early or late based on the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines.
- Falsely informing debtors they could serve jail time for not paying.
- Misrepresenting themselves as law enforcement, lawyers or government officials.
Innovare Patient Relationship Management is in Full Compliance!
The debt collections industry is increasingly regulated. Collection agencies who are not in compliance have formed a bad reputation because of their many abuses, both perceived and real against debtors practicing unscrupulous methods such as:
Innovare Patient Relationship Management that we are representing your organization or practice. We train our agents from the moment they are accepted into our organization in the INNOVARE WAY, which is always be professional in manner, understanding of patient situations and informative in all aspects of the account.
Innovare Patient Relationship Management prides itself on its compliance system, more so that we have even created a manual of our compliance program that is readily available to all of our agents as well as current and future clients.
Here are the compliance guidelines that will assure you that Innovare Patient Relationship Management is following the laws and not exposing you to legal liability:
- Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) as amended by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (“FACTA”)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”)
- Federal Trade Commission Act (the “FTC Act”)
- Federal Wiretapping Act and Similar State Laws
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act and Regulation E
- Regulation Z
- Automated Check Handling (ACH) Requirements
- Heath Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”)
- Bankruptcy Injunction and Stay
- State Laws
2.We perform a criminal background check on all staff whether its state required or not.
3. All numbers are scrubbed against the National Do Not Call list and cell phones are removed that do not have written or verbal consent.
4. Our agents are HIPPA Certified and trained to be experts in Protected Health Information (PHI).
5. We guarantee to be licensed, bonded and insured for all states that relate to your campaign.
In today’s society security is important especially when it comes to your business and patient information. You can rest assured that all of the latest measures are being utilized to protect you and your patients at all times.
- Backed up and stored on a secure server
- Active Firewall to prevent unauthorized access
- Encrypted utilizing TLS (Transport Layer Security)
- PCI (Payment Card Industry Compliant)
- Hold Harmless Agreement (Hyperlink to Forms)
- State Licensed and Bonded (Hyperlink to Select a State)
- Auto Dial Compliant
- National DNC & Cell Phone Compliant